Holiday deals on OUYA?

KLit75

Jun 10, 2014
I considered buying one for myself a few weeks back but just couldn't justify it. I don't play a lot of games anymore and got more kodi devices than TVs.
But I was surprised in a good way when my son asked for a ouya for Xmas!
Both targets in my area had none in stock. Toys r us--same thing. Are there any other retail stores that carry them? I know I can order online but would like it asap so I can load it up for him.
And as the title implies...if anyone knows of any good deals please let me know. I believe last month target had them in store for $79.99.
To share a little, bestbuy still has the gamepad for 17.99 but unless you buy something else tax and shipping will bring it well over 20.
The better deal is actually target that sells them for $20. They had plenty in stock in my area.

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
I've been looking for them for awhile now thinking there would be a deal with black friday.... but seems like they must be pretty popular now as i haven't found any deals. just $99.99 on amazon.com

filletboy

Nov 27, 2012
Mass, US
I found Target the ONLY retailer to have OUYA in stock
they will show online- how many the store in your area- will have

no deals though lol

KLit75

Jun 10, 2014
I've been looking for them for awhile now thinking there would be a deal with black friday.... but seems like they must be pretty popular now as i haven't found any deals. just $99.99 on amazon.com
They seem to be popular in a cult type way. The target I went to I needed to tell the clerk 3 times what I was looking for and I still don't think he fully understood. Idid find a target about a half hour from me with a few in stock. Price is back up to 100 though. That's what I get for passing on it last month. Just didn't consider my son wanting one. He's more of a Nintendo guy. Guess he's growing up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Random Topics 2
J Random Topics 3
S Random Topics 1