Horrible buffering even at LQ stream

baruchin

May 7, 2012
There's something odd with this add-on. I've used other live streams paid services add-ons and all of them work flawlessly but this one. It just can't be possible that even choosing a low quality stream in settings you get horrible buffering. No, it's not my download speed, I've tested it many times, and as I say, with other live streaming add-ons I can get no-buffering 720p streams. I know this add-on is kind of abandoned, but definitely there's something off here that could be solved with some easy code tuning. Any dev that could be so kind to take a look at this? Please?

FORD

Oct 24, 2013
It's definitely buffering like crazy, but I'm not so sure this is the add-on. It could very well be a problem on the server end at USTVNow headquarters, since I've seen the same complaints around the net from those who use their Roku channel, or stream directly from the USTVNow website. I think they pull this crap on purpose right around NFL playoff season every year to "encourage" paid subscriptions. Kind of a crappy business model, in my opinion, but I'm sure the bait works with enough people to keep them using the strategy.

AlBundy

Nov 27, 2013
Yorkshire
That's weird. I use this add-on almost daily and find it one of the very few add-ons that never buffers. There are odd occasions when it just won't work, but when it does I've never had any buffering - and I DO tend to get buffering on a lot of live streams. Where are you guys located? I'm in the UK, I wonder if it's a location thing.

baruchin

May 7, 2012
Mexico here. The thing is, I get perfect streaming on their website. The problem has to be with the add-on. Oddly enough, a week after originally posted this, all seems to work better. So I really don't know what's going on.