How do I install the Fusion Installer on an Amazon Fire TV Box?

kaysays

Mar 30, 2017
I followed the instructions on the https://www.tvaddons.co/firetv-kodi-downloader/ website. At the bottom it says "Since you now have Kodi installed to your Amazon Fire TV box, the natural thing to do would be to add our Fusion Installer source, and then install our Indigo tool which will help you get your Kodi addon experience started the right way."

My question is: How do I now install the Fusion Installer Source and the Indigo Tool? When I searched Fusion Installer it brings me to two articles where one is 17.0 Krypton, and one is 16.1 Jarvis or below. Which one do I follow.

Thank you in advance for your help. This is my first time doing this but I didn't want to pay anyone. I want to do it myself.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
When I searched Fusion Installer it brings me to two articles where one is 17.0 Krypton, and one is 16.1 Jarvis or below. Which one do I follow.
The one for the version of Kodi you installed, hopefully Krypton, if you installed Jarvis, go back install Krypton and continue...

kaysays

Mar 30, 2017
Considering the article I read is from this year it is most likely Krypton. Thank you for your help!

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Considering the article I read is from this year it is most likely Krypton. Thank you for your help!
I just glanced over the article, it's outdated as it installed a fork of Kodi called SPMC and that is based on Kodi 16, for more and more reasons one should install Kodi 17 at this time...

You should uninstall SPMC, follow the steps again, at Step 16 you should type

Code:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/kodi-17.1-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk

Last edited:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Yes, after you install Krypton, install fusion then install Indigo then use Indigo to install the addons you desire... For most Ex**us or SA*TS is a good start for addons... Register an account at Trakt.tv and tie both Ex**us and SA*TS to your Trakt.tv account, then either add shows from within the addons to your 'collection' or add them on the Trakt.tv website and they will sync across both addons and track your watch history...