How do I re-authorize Real-Debrid?

DrSprockets

Feb 3, 2018
Ontario, Canada
HI,,,
Sign in to your Real-Debrid account (signing up is easy if you haven’t already) via a browser, either on your device or a separate one. I keep a tab open to Real-Debrid on my iPad for just such authorizations!
Once you select “Authorize” in the addon settings, you will then be presented with a code which you then enter into the Real-Debrid info pane in your browser tab. Once you select enter, this code will then synch with the addon on you device and VIOLA!,,, You’re done!! Cheers!!,,,,

Apocalypso

Sep 19, 2015
How to Setup Real Debrid in Kodi:

Select SYSTEM
Select Add-ons
Select System
Select Dependencies
Select URLResolver
Select Configure
Select Universal Resolvers
Scroll down to Real-Debrid
Select Priority
Change priority to 90 and select Done
Select OK to save your changes (we need to do this before authorising otherwise the changes may not save)
Select Configure (again)
Select Universal Resolvers
Scroll down to Real-Debrid
Select (Re)Authorize My Account
You will now get a popup asking you to go to the Real Debrid website
Open a web browser on your device (or your phone/computer or anything) and go to https://real-debrid.com/device (you must be logged into Real Debrid for this to work) and enter the code and select Continue
You should now see a popup telling you that your account is authorised
Real Debrid is now setup

jmarcs

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for these steps. I am running Kodi on Xbox. Yes I understand that there are bugs still out there, but thus far, so good....untill I went to (re) Authorize My Account to "log the device". I'm getting an URlResolver error. Thoughts on this error?

Thanks!

crisp3

Jun 20, 2015
I find that RD will loose functionality once in a while and will need to be re-authorized. If you have trouble remembering the setting, create a cheat sheet to reduce the frustration.

Lis Az

Jun 2, 2018
How do you get a new authorization code? I lost connection on RD & tried to reconnect using my authorization code but it had expired. Contacted RD support & they say you have to get from 3rd party applications?? Help me please!! Signed, Frustrated!!

Last edited:

Lis Az

Jun 2, 2018
Yes,but you need the code correct? The one they originally gave me expired & they won’t give me another, say I need to get it through 3rd party application?????

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Don't ask that from RD support, they will ban you. It's in their rules. You need to go in Kodi>System settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>URLResolver. In URLResolver, enter its setthings by pressing C or long press on the remote, reset the function cache on the first screen. Next, to Universal Resolvers go down to Real Debrid, reset authorization and then re-authorize. Do the same with ResolveURL.

The code that will pop on the screen is only valid for a few minutes. You need a new one each time by folllowing this guide.

Last edited:

SOGLAD5

Jun 5, 2018
GREAT POST ~ Thank you!

Really nice details!

I'm too tired to register with RD tonight, but tomorrow it's gonna be one of the tops on my 'to do list'...

Even without experiencing the full impact of RD yet ~ I am so excited just reading about RD that I may go for the full Monty right off the bat? I dunno quite yet?

IF I DO I'll sure try to do so via TVADDONS so ya'll gets some 'credit' too!

And just so the NEWBIES (like me) know, it appears that TVADDONS does get recognition too for folks who signup to "RD" from here... hummmm... now just WHERE do I do that??

Film at 11:00 !
SOGLAD5 :cool:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
IF I DO I'll sure try to do so via TVADDONS so ya'll gets some 'credit' too!

And just so the NEWBIES (like me) know, it appears that TVADDONS does get recognition too for folks who signup to "RD" from here... hummmm... now just WHERE do I do that??

Film at 11:00 !
SOGLAD5 :cool:
TVAddons gets no credit for anyone signing up to RD. It is only an individual choice with no effects on anyone or anything else.

Ambremont

Sep 19, 2016
The problem solved with version 5.0.20. Many thanks to the person who corrected the problem Much appreciated.

Ambremont

Sep 19, 2016
What happens when you try and configure it?
The issue was with the «configure» function that was greyed-out in version 5.0.17. As a result it was inoperative (unresponsive) and therefore we couldn't configure the Drebrider.