How often should one reinstall the config wizard for tv addons?

GrimeySkillz

Dec 9, 2014
Its been a while since i did a fresh reinstall of the config wizard, I think I should to get all the latest addons and updates but I don't want to lose my favorites... is there a way to do this?

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
If it ain't broke don't fix it, is my advice. If you want to install any new addons just use the Addon Installer.

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
As long as the addons repos are installed your addon will update automatically.
Browse the repos for other addons or as FXB78 says, use the addoninstaller (one of the best addons ever).
If you don't like an addon uninstall it.
Play around matey :)

bru20

Jan 7, 2016
As long as the addons repos are installed your addon will update automatically.
Browse the repos for other addons or as FXB78 says, use the addoninstaller (one of the best addons ever).
If you don't like an addon uninstall it.
Play around matey :)
Seems to me that addons haven't been updating much for the last week or two. I have the main ones from Fusion and it used to be every night I turned on Kodi I would wait a minute while several addons updated. Could be no updates are being pushed or that offshore server issue has effected it. Things are working fine as I have had a few update, just not at the pace I have previously seen. Maybe its just a slow time.

GrimeySkillz

Dec 9, 2014
Seems to me that addons haven't been updating much for the last week or two. I have the main ones from Fusion and it used to be every night I turned on Kodi I would wait a minute while several addons updated. Could be no updates are being pushed or that offshore server issue has effected it. Things are working fine as I have had a few update, just not at the pace I have previously seen. Maybe its just a slow time.
I noticed that too like right now the youtube add on keeps saying bad image error, and game of thrones link 1 always seems to close out randomly kind of annoying really.