How to delete internal storal on android box

Sa61

Jan 5, 2015
Unable to load Kodi in as get message saying not enough internal storage. Can anyone help please???

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
maybe uninstal or delete some games if you have games installed....(thinking ouya, but you probably have a different android box..)

Sa61

Jan 5, 2015
thanks for taking the time to reply. I am very new to this, the box worked ok for a number of weeks and I've not put any games on it as I wouldn't know how lol all we've done is watch TV programmes. I think it will have to be returned as this isn't good enough. It's an android jelly bean box dual, core if that's of any help.

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
If you have the maintenance program on it, you can go into maintenance and delete cache and packages. can you put in a usb stick or mSD card and instal Kodi to that?

Sa61

Jan 5, 2015
Thanks bigdogeh, it was when trying to install Kodi which I had on USB stick that it came up internal memory full. Have tried to delete it but it won't delete, have looked for instruction everywhere and anywhere to see if doing it correct. I can only get into settings, then Storage, internal storage, which has a large yellow band, obviously indicating full, total space 0.00B, Available 0.00B Apps 86.29mb. Audio 20.00kb. , Misc. 20.00kb , Thanks again x

r1crazier

Jun 9, 2014
So you are trying to install kodi with gotham still on the box. Delete 13.2 and reboot then install KODI

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
I was going to suggest to use es file explorer. That program can do so much for you it isn't even funny.
Its every android owners best friend.

Remember to change the settings display show hidden files and show select button.

Everyone doing the xbmc thing should have it installed and be familiar using it. So many problems can be solved. Very easy to build or rebuild or copy xbmc or kodi with it.

Sa61

Jan 5, 2015
So you are trying to install kodi with gotham still on the box. Delete 13.2 and reboot then install KODI
Yes Gotham was on but then started to have problems so I downloaded Kodi onto usb stick, I'm unable to delete Gotham as can't find it to delete and also I'm unable to install Kodi as it says the internal memory full?? Went into settings and storage but not able to do anything

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
you may need to instal an apk called filepwn (or ES file explorer as mentioned earlier)
that will give you acess to the files on the box and you should be able to delete and instal using that.