How to get notified of upcoming new netflix/hulu originals

axxel6307

Aug 14, 2015
I would like to cancel my netflix and hulu but there are really good originals I love watching in there that I don't know how I would discover them without subscritpions....

Any ideas?

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
I had a Hulu account but canceled it a few months ago found that I never watched it. I preferred watching the shows commercial free. I still have a Netflix account actually mom does and I have her password but again never watch it. kodi has me spoiled. To add to what I said IMDB and Trakt have a synopsis and reviews of pretty much every show that's out there.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
hxxp://www.whats-on-netflix.com
hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_original_programs_distributed_by_Hulu

I'm sure there are many more like this, just picked a sample from the first page of Google results.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
My go to Kodi add-ons is Ex**us, and give or take every 2-4 weeks I click on the 'New TV Shows' and 'New Episodes' areas and browse for new content I might be interested in...

Also if you have a Trakt.tv account you can browse new stuff there online and with one click add that new content to many Kodi add-ons...

Or as said above there are plenty of websites that keep track of what is new on Netflix/Hulu and any other network...