How to grab fan art directly as it's on the screen !?

del_at2

Jul 6, 2013
Hi is there a easy way to grab the fan art that I am viewing on kodi and save it I'm on fire tv aeon nox skin if that makes a diff ?
I all ready no how to get the image from a laptop and add it but the images always dissapeer when I reinstall and why does my background images disappear whenever I set up a new box from kodi backup program? I think I would like to just grab the fan art as it appears on kodi. I know there is background images/wallpaper in the addon installer but they are random images. Ta

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
I use Photobucket... I download the images from Fanart.tv to my computer at work then upload them to Photobucket then go into photobucket on my box and use ES file explorer to move them to a pictures folder... not super difficult however not the super easy method you are looking for but it works.

Last edited:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
I all ready no how to get the image from a laptop and add it but the images always dissapeer when I reinstall and why does my background images disappear whenever I set up a new box from kodi backup program?
Go to Backup settings and make sure all the backup options/directories are checked, some are not by default and thus you won't get a full backup... You can also add a custom directory in the settings if you choose to put your backgrounds and what not in their own directory for ease of access...