How to install NordVPN on firestick?

oXsid01

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys,

I browsed through several threads but unfortunately none of them had an answer for my question. Here is my problem: Most of the time I'm using Kodi on my firestick to stream TV series. Unfortunately, I have problems to find appropriate an hoster to stream lately. Threrfore I would like to use nordVPN to solve this problem. However, I have no idea where to find it. I can't find it in the normal firestick appstore and I also can't find it among the kodi add ons either. So where can I get it from?

I'm looking forward to you answers.

Take care

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Nord VPN, as any other VPN, requires a subscription. You can get a 30 day free trial on their site. You will likely also find the app for your portable device on that site or you can ask their tech support for an Android version.
Depending where you are in the world, a VPN may not do a thing for you. A VPN will be good for you if:
- You are in a country that is Geo Blocked
- You download/stream torrents without a Debrid account
- You want to hide your whereabouts on the net
- You want to hide your identity.

Reactions: oXsid01

oXsid01

Sep 15, 2019
Hey RavRob,

thx for the detailed infos. I know that I need a VPN subscription...my question was: Where can I get the VPN app? Or do I have to subscribe before I can download or find the app?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There are some free apps you may be able to download but typically you will need a subscription first before you can download a fully working app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Kodi Support 1
A VPN Services 1
J VPN Services 0