How to make my wizard auto download at kodi boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedangerforyou

Nov 25, 2016
Hi,

I have a wizard and a build, and I want to be able to have it auto download when kodi first boots up like tvmc used to be. How do I do this??

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
I think because this site doesn't really support (or even encourage) the use of Kodi Builds and Wizards you'll be unlikely to get the answer you're looking for. But you never know.

There does seem to be a semi-regular stream of first-time posters asking first-time highly technical questions regarding the coding of their Builds and Wizards. Unfortunately what happens when they don't get the technical answers they're looking for usually follows the same pattern - silence in the Thread and they never post anything ever again.

Even if you don't get an answer consider sticking around and contributing your knowledge to those users less advanced than yourself who are looking for coding help. Maybe the next time a first-time poster pops up with a Build or Wizard question you'll be able to help them out instead and put the lie to my first paragraph. How about it?

bluedangerforyou

Nov 25, 2016
I think because this site doesn't really support (or even encourage) the use of Kodi Builds and Wizards you'll be unlikely to get the answer you're looking for. But you never know.

There does seem to be a semi-regular stream of first-time posters asking first-time highly technical questions regarding the coding of their Builds and Wizards. Unfortunately what happens when they don't get the technical answers they're looking for usually follows the same pattern - silence in the Thread and they never post anything ever again.

Even if you don't get an answer consider sticking around and contributing your knowledge to those users less advanced than yourself who are looking for coding help. Maybe the next time a first-time poster pops up with a Build or Wizard question you'll be able to help them out instead and put the lie to my first paragraph. How about it?
True. I will stick around and contribute what I can.

OptimusGREEN

Mar 11, 2016
Official kodi wouldn't be able to do this as it doesn't know about your wizard. You'd have to fork kodi and put your wizard in the default set of binary addons so that it actually comes with the app.

Sent from my X15 using Tapatalk

Kaivalagi

Feb 23, 2017
Best you could do is create a build wizard addon to make things as simple as possible and on starting up a fresh kodi install and run it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Kodi Support 0
D Kodi Support 0
A Kodi Support 1