how to make thumbnails stick

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
every time i start kodi... i go to addons, and its a list, if i switch it to thumbnails and restart it goes back to a list.
how do you get the thumbnails to stick, start, etc....running cchelix.
this is very aggravating.
i think that the coders have done a great job with kodi..but so far it looks like there just trying to poop out addons and not really concentrating on whats been done, written,used. there is always competetion amongs rival groups...its too bad they cant all come together and make some even greater...

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
i would like the addons... hallmark channel, dir channel, cooking channel,home and garden channel and pbs to be in one folder, and
iptv *******, much movies, movies hd, zeus,live tv etc to be in another folder..that shows thumbnails not lis.
if i add any of those to the favorites, the just show as a list on the right hand side of kodi.

How about having a very nice day, make a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee and chill.

Or go the other route and write your own code so that all the grumpy old git's like my self can enjoy YOUR work , that way I won't have to trawl thru, buckets of information.
But then that's just what I do without having someone to hold my hand to find the information for me.

If any of my addon's are not working the way I want them to I change the configuration .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Reddit Browser 4
K Indigo Tool 10
J Video Addons 8