VIDEOS = {'[COLOR FF00FFFF]Movies[/COLOR]': [
{'name': '[COLOR FFFFFF00]Park[/COLOR]',
'thumb': '/mnt/sda1/Pictures/star.jpeg',
'video': 'mnt/sda1/Movies/Stars.mkv'},
{'name': '[COLOR FFFF00FF]Swings[/COLOR]',
'thumb': 'B:\Users\Destiny\Desktop\Pictures\swing.jpeg',
'video': 'B:\Users\Destiny\Desktop\Movies\swing.mkv'}
],

Trying to sort out the Get the list of video categories. think I need to search the archives for this one :confused:

I'd like to place all my "Park" videos in one xml file complete with images to match each one, all "Holiday" viedos in another xml etc etc and call them all to the default.py so each title (xml) shows on home page and clicking on anyone will show the list of video link from within.

Love Destiny

DE5T1NY

Nov 28, 2017
Belfast
Hello Everyone

Just add a "resoures" folder, within that folder I placed a "setting.xml" coded with a category label that opens the Configure option on the addon, hopefully from where I can call my html file or/and computer/TV Box based xml files) coded for each category onto the addon.

So now the signal video format (original) code is still working, and once I open the Addon's "Add-on Information" window I can follow the path to my Destiny.xml file on my computer or TV Box which shows the path on my "AI" window. Next step is to get the "Add Link" window to open and add a code to show up on the main addon (working) page.

Love Destiny

DE5T1NY

Nov 28, 2017
Belfast
Hello Everyone

A html link and new coding as been added to the default.py to call all videos in an xml format (Title, Url, Image) to the "VIDEO" page.

Each html file allows working "video" titles to be added to the main window without adding more coding to the addon.

To add a new folder showing the working "video" titles from within the folder format, needs a small code added to the default.py each time.

So for this to work I just needed an addon.xml (1k in size) and a default.py file (2k in size) fanart and/or icon image optional.

Job completed :cool:

Love Destiny.