How to ssh into pivos xios ds m3

capueramarco

Jul 18, 2013
Hi everybody i am proud owner since today of the pivos xios ds player installed the linux version with xbmc my question is how can i ssh into it to put realdebrid.py in the urlresolver map because i am having problems with my realdebrid had it with my atv2 and it worked when i changed the realdebrid.py

Thx for the help guys

XxAnthxX

Feb 16, 2013
Did I imagine it.....or did I do the last Mashup .py update from a memory stick and xbmc's file manager....

capueramarco

Jul 18, 2013
I am new at this i am using linux version 2.6.34 all the help is welcome or is it better to run xbmc on android thx guys.

XxAnthxX

Feb 16, 2013
I'll have a look how I did it last time.

But the user name and password already mentioned has worked on several Linux builds for me in the past.

I'm sure I did it in xbmc's file manager and and memory stick last time as I couldn't get cyber duck on the mac to connect through ssh.

capueramarco

Jul 18, 2013
so i did like you sayd i copied my real debrid.py on my micro sd card and put it back in my xios. the problem is he doesn't see my realdebrid py file that is strange isn't it

capueramarco

Jul 18, 2013
So i copied my file to urlresolver but still not working but if i look here in forums you have to overwrite realdebrid py but in my case i didn't so i think my location isn't wrigt on the file manager