How to sync “favorites” between different android TV boxes

kaayo

Dec 29, 2020
If someone is actually doing this successfully, then I’d like to hear how please. Nothing I’ve tried works (Trakt does not).

I thought saving a movie to “library” might work instead, but if I add to “library” and then click movies or TV on the main Estuary screen, it says “library is empty,” so no chance of syncing library to yet another box. Thanks.

kaayo

Dec 29, 2020
Has anyone tried any of the android auto sync apps on Playstore to sync the entire kodi folder on your TV box to "the cloud" and then back down from there to a different android box? With Windows files, that is how I use Onedrive between my desktop and laptop. Any changes on desktop documents is made to the Onedrive cloud, and then back down to my laptop when it's fired up. Vice versa. Just wondering if it would work to sync kodi on two android boxes.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Library could be sync'ed if saved to a NAS. As for syncing favorite, I'm not 100% sure. I know you have to copy an xml file from one to another. It is not as simple as just enabling it. I am sure you already Google this. Next step would be to contact the developer on kodi.tv and see what they have to say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Kodi Support 1
K Kodi Support 2
I Video Addons 1