I can no longer clear my cache using my remote anymore. Any idea why it stopped?

RemixDeluxe

Feb 22, 2017
I'm using a Matricom G-Box Q and on the remote for it there is a button with 3 horizontal lines I would hold down and a rocket shows up to clear all the cache when I'm on the main menu. It no longer works anymore and I checked the settings to see if something disabled it. I even went as far as formatting the device to see if I broke something and hopes that would fix it but its still not back.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I'm using a Matricom G-Box Q and on the remote for it there is a button with 3 horizontal lines I would hold down and a rocket shows up to clear all the cache when I'm on the main menu. It no longer works anymore and I checked the settings to see if something disabled it. I even went as far as formatting the device to see if I broke something and hopes that would fix it but its still not back.
This rocket ship thing is not part of Kodi, it's part of the matricom firmware. Maybe a firmware update broke it. You'd have more luck asking here https://forums.matricom.net/viewtopic.php?t=23554