I have a question about All Wrestling add-on

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
I can't get any content to play at all it keeps saying playback error and to check out the log but I don't know how you do that

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Still need some help can somebody please help me here or know who I can talk to get with this add-on

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Well I made a post and comment on another post to do with this add-on and it's always the same thing every time all people do look at the post but don't offer any help at all

fracl

Jan 1, 2015
people do look at the post but don't offer any help at all
Maybe start by posting a log like it's telling you. if you don't know how a quick google search will fix that. if we don't offer help it's because we can't help. only ppl that can read logs can help you after you post it. or contact the Dev like RavRob said.

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
You have it wrong it's not telling me to post a log it's telling me to check the log and nobody will tell me how I check the log for an add-on

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
Wow, there's nothing in your log about the addon in question, however it's a great advert to discourage users from installing builds.

You have a massive amount of errors, thumbnails/ artwork not loading/ fanart errors,your metahandler is all screwed up looks like the userdata folder is missing from it or something.
You also have some "gamepass"script running in the background which is failing,which of course you may not even use !!

You need a fresh start !!
I know that these builds look polished on the outside, but really they are far from it....
It doesn't take too long to download a skin from the kodi repository and slowly modify it as you like.

Going back to the addon.
Rayw is probably busy at the moment, I'm sure he will update when he gets a bit of spare time.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Here is the latest on this addon

Important:

I am aware that All Wrestling is currently broken. I do not have time at the moment to look into it as it requires an almost entire overhaul. It is on y list of things to sort out, but it is not a priority. If anyone would like to fork it or fix anything on their own accord, please submit the code to me and I will push it to my repo for everyone to benefit from (with credit given, obviously).

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Since that add-on is broken is there another add-on for wrestling I can use.
The person who said I had errors I have no video playback problems at all the only problem I have is this add-on only

Lewdog

Jul 16, 2016
Since that add-on is broken is there another add-on for wrestling I can use.
The person who said I had errors I have no video playback problems at all the only problem I have is this add-on only
What do you want to watch? I think I''ve watched the WWE Network on Pho*nix. I've watched PPV on Spor**dev*l. I can't find PopTv for Impact Wrestling on anything however which seems odd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Kodi Skins 2
C Video Addons 6
C Video Addons 4