I have a question about Android tv box

zemelya

Aug 6, 2015
100% agreed with Meep. I got two of them, bought this month, one from Wal-Mart and one from Xiaomi site, both work absolutely perfectly, cannot say nothing negative about them, took 10 minutes to set them up with KODI 17. Not like the other I bought, generic Chinese assembly. More powerful than MI BOX and actually is a peace of crap, will return it

zemelya

Aug 6, 2015
Listen, if you need an Android box to run KODI, I and like 100 other people told you about MI BOX. Let me repeat it: I got tow of them, about 2 weeks ago, from tow different sites, both of them run KODI like a champ. Instead you are watching a youtube? I wouldn't even mess with adding some APK or whatever to the box I am using for KODI, just KODI, nothing else.
The only other suggestion, like Meep said is NVidia or you need to build your own. I owned probably close to 15 different Android, boxes, most of them unbranded, a half of them cost me either as much or more than MI BOX and MI BOX is the best. The only better is NVIDIa. OK, I am done

kdnoel

Sep 4, 2013
North Carolina
Walmart is sold out in a 50 mile radius... they still have shelf space with label and price so hopefully they'll come back in stock soon.

My understanding is Walmart markets got a certain number on the first release in the USA to enter the market and sales have been brisk and successful. Once they sold out we wait. I could use a couple of more right now.

mymanga003

Nov 8, 2018
Such a large number of factors with remote, what works ideal for one probably won't function admirably at all for another... By and by I like to hard wire the containers if at all conceivable, substantially less problem and inconvenience at last... Additionally it's a Walmart buy, on the off chance that you don't care for it or the remote isn't sufficient simply return it... BTW the reason I and numerous others suggest this crate is that it has a genuine and authorized (which means deadman wonderland season 2 on mangazuki) form of Android TV OS, it's not some Chinese slammed together tablet/telephone OS changed to chip away at a TV box like 99.9% of the other Android boxes out there... This likewise enables you to utilize it in HD for genuine gushing administrations like Netflix, that will be restricted to SD with nonexclusive Android OS boxes... The main other promptly accessible genuine Android TV OS enclose the US is the NVIDIA Shield, yet that is upwards of $200 The main negatives are that it's not top notch equipment, but rather on the off chance that you are utilizing it for just Kodi it has a lot of horses to run smooth, simply don't anticipate that it will run a 3D shooter amusement well... Likewise some whine about the single USB port, for me it is anything but a major issue, USB center points are very economical and simple enough to introduce in the event that you require additional ports... In the event that you need to run with a more non-exclusive 'higher end' Android box, I would propose the Minix NEO U1 it's currently an inheritance gadget being a year old with Android 5.x however it's still shake strong and will server Kodi well for quite a while... The Minix NEO U1 is my essential Android box, and past it having a more seasoned firmware when I bought it that expected me to move up to make it run smooth, it's been perfect... Be that as it may. it's at the $100 stamp, and it has a cobbled together form of Android, so the Mi Box has a few points of interest that way...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Boxes 20
T Android Boxes 11
O Android Boxes 0