I have a question about music

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Did you set your library path to the location of your music? Kodi can't guess where the music is located, you need to tell Kodi where the music is.

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
I went to files and I did this right here:
1. I hit browse for new share
2. I selected UPnP devices
3. I selected my media service program I am streaming music from
4. I selected my music folder
5. It showed a list of music folders

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
I figured out how to get the music to show up but there is another problem now it doesn't show any pictures at all it just shows a music symbol and a box with a picture of a cd and it shows a persons head with headphones around the head.
Does anybody know why this is not showing the cover album pictures

Tikipeter

Apr 22, 2014
Make sure you've done this:

Code:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
..and then this:

Code:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Music_tagging
Edit: Actually, you should do those two things the other way around. Tag your music correctly first, then add to Kodi library.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I am using a web browser and it still doesn't let me copy anything to do with them links
You really need to have a basic knowledge in computer. Just click at the start of the link, without letting go of the mouse button drag the mouse right. Once highlighted, let go of the mouse button, right click on the link and select copy. Then in the address bar of your browser, right click and select paste. Don't forget to click Enter once done this last step.

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
You really need to have a basic knowledge in computer. Just click at the start of the link, without letting go of the mouse button drag the mouse right. Once highlighted, let go of the mouse button, right click on the link and select copy. Then in the address bar of your browser, right click and select paste. Don't forget to click Enter once done this last step.
I am not using a mouse or computer

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Wow another valuable tid bit of info witheld.
Long press on the link, you should get a selection pop up. Select copy if the selection is valid. If the selection is not valid, adjust it and then select the copy.

Last edited:

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Wow another valuable it'd bit of info witheld.
Long press on the link, you should get a selection pop up. Select copy it the selection is valid. If the selection is not valid, adjust it and then select the copy.
I did that and it would only copy one word

degsie

Mar 23, 2014
Wow, on other forums here you mention you are running Win 10 on a pc and are now playing somewhat bumb. With 300+ posts one would assume you know your way around a pc or even an apple device.

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Wow, on other forums here you mention you are running Win 10 on a pc and are now playing somewhat bumb. With 300+ posts one would assume you know your way around a pc or even an apple device.
What in the world are you talking about