I have a question about Xbmc and Ouya

Flapster

Nov 13, 2013
The Black Country, UK
I've got Gotham 13.1 on mine, not fussed with upgrading to 13.2 as I have no problems whatsoever with my setup. Using Eminence skin, but confluence, Aeon Nox 5, Cirrus Extended all worked great too.

TechGuy8

May 19, 2014
I upgraded to the official Gotham 13.2 on my Ouya a week ago and it has been rock solid

JustFun

Feb 21, 2013
You can get gotham 13.2 from Xbmc website.
The official 13.2 final has been released.

I too am using the Gotham 13.2 on my ouya and it's been rock solid so far.

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
I have both Gotham 13.2 final and latest SPMC version on mine and 13.2 runs great with either c02 or confluence. Spmc runs good but I haven't really tested thoroughly yet. It's available on Amazon or Google Play if the Ouya is rooted, if not, you can sideload it from here http://spmc.semperpax.com/

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
I have a problem I have got Gotham on the Ouya but I have a problem I am getting this message: Failed to import Metahandlers. A component needed by Ic*f*lms is missing on your system. Please visit www.xbmchub.com for support

Krunchy

Sep 25, 2013
USA
Hi cooltwou,

Not sure if this fix will work for Ouya, but try going to Maintenance Tool >> General Maintenance >> Check Module.
Should be able to install metahandler from there.

Krunchy

Sep 25, 2013
USA
The only other thing I've seen about this is to do a Fresh Start, but you just installed this right?
So--not sure if that would help.
The only other suggestion I have is to turn on Debugging and post a link to your log here.
Maybe someone could help troubleshoot why this is happening.

TechGuy8

May 19, 2014
I installed everything in that section & still doesn't work
Download XBMC again. You may have a bad download. If you are using WiFi, try to use wired network connection.

I cannot find the MD5 value on the xbmc.org. Wondering why!