I have a question about Xbmc Gotham

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Has anyone used this before. Also is a stable version out yet. Why I am asking is I wanted to see how it is running & working before I switch to it on 1 or both Ouya that is at my house

lgoodknight

May 28, 2013
Rock Island Arsenal IL
I have used the nightlies since starting with the first Gotham Beta. All works very nice except: After you install it over a Frodo install, all your installed add ons should work. But after you install it many of the add ons that were not already installed will show as incompatible.

So my advice would be to install all the add ons you like and then install Gotham over the frodo install and it works fine. Can't really lose because if you do not like it, just install Frodo over the top and yu are back where you started.

mirageuk

Sep 21, 2012
Yorkshire
Gotham is on the edge from being Beta to going to General availability imo, the android version is working well on my tablet it feels a lot faster, I am able to watch things that were struggling before with Frodo.
There are a few add-ons that are incompatible with Gotham no big problem most of them I have never used

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
I have 3 different versions of xbmc on my ouya... beyond xbmc, spmc, and latest Gotham beta4. they all work good for me...

cooltwou

Dec 25, 2013
Ok I am just asking because both of the Ouya here at my house is running Beyond Xbmc right now & I seen that a stable version of Gotham was coming out but I didn't know when

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Ok I am just asking because both of the Ouya here at my house is running Beyond Xbmc right now & I seen that a stable version of Gotham was coming out but I didn't know when
try the newest gotham nightly... you can install it separate from your beyond version. this way you can try both :)