I just wanna say...… Thanks

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hey everybody.... LT here. I hope you all are in good health and fine spirit. :)

My wife and I have noticed a huge improvement in our streaming on KODI with our Fire stick TV's.
So, we wanted to tell you, was your guys have done and excellent job on the recent updates. So,
we just wanted to say thank you...Things are running nice n smooth....A hearty "Well done you"
-LT

Reactions: RavRob

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Also guys, I forgot to tell you that I made my donation to the cause this evening
and I urge you all to do the same as you can afford. The endless hours of entertainment
are so worth it, and the KODI founders still need our help....Thanks, and God Bless.

Reactions: RavRob

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
it's always nice to hear some people are happy. I am glad things are working well for you.

Reactions: -LT-

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Also guys, I forgot to tell you that I made my donation to the cause this evening
and I urge you all to do the same as you can afford. The endless hours of entertainment
are so worth it, and the KODI founders still need our help....Thanks, and God Bless.

Hey Double R!... I think it's very important to post when things are going well. It's only
one way to let the devs know that they're doing a good job and it's not all complaints or
problems. I also want to throw one thousand Jezza-Boos to you Double R. You are always
vigilant and offer your advice and helpful comments to those in need of help. You also
are an excellent asset to TVAddons!....Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Welcome Centre 1
O Welcome Centre 1
J Apple TV 2 0