I'm looking for an add-on

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
This add on shows all of the tv programs that have aired in a certain amount of time (day, hour, week ,month). I had it on my system but it crased and I do not know what it was. Does anyone know? (I asked this a month ago but got no responses)

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
US of A (Deep Deep South)
not much info to go on but there is one called 'tv show next aired', that may be what your looking for, however it is not supported here which is probably why many didn't reply, im hoping i haven't broken any rules by mentioning the name of the add-on

go over to the official kodi forums and use the search tool to find the release thread for the add-on mentioned above and see if its the one your looking for

with all that said i highly recommend you browse the tvaddons repository for add-ons that provide similar or the same functionality, they exist

Last edited:

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
its in the tvaddons.co repository, author is t0mm0 so im sure its in his as well

Yeah... my google search implied t0mmo but I can't find that one in neither the 'get more' link nor the 'install from zip' link.

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
using kodi menus go to:

add-ons->get add-ons->all add-ons->video addons

or

add-ons->get add-ons->tvaddons.co addon repository->video add-ons

i see it in both of the locations above, you may want to try fusion as well, if you haven't already

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
well, I'm not really sure what he means when he says, 'using kodi menus...' or '...try fusion as well...' because there seems to only be one menu.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
As above,its how you install any addons :)

add-ons->get add-ons->all add-ons->video addons

or

its in the tvaddons.co repository

Have a look in there and you will find it

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
add-ons->get add-ons->all add-ons->video addons / add-ons->get add-ons->tvaddons.co addon repository->video add-ons

on my xbmc I can't find anywhere that runs:

add-ons > get add-ons

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
From your homescreen do you see system?

If yes then click that and you will see addons,then follow the above location

People have been spoiled with all these wizards if they dont know how to install an addon anymore lol :D

Saying that,if you have the addon installer,search for veetle in there and you will see it there also

If you still cant find it,give another shout

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
I go:
system>settings>add-ons
and do not see veetle in the list.
I try to go:
but can not because there is no 'tvaddons.co addon repository' (or similar such spelling)(nothing even begining 'tvaddons.co')
I do not have the add on installer because every time I did try it the video showed like the brightness was set at a half.

s7eele

Sep 29, 2012
what do u see when you select get add-ons? there should also be an all add-ons there, under all add-ons there should be a video add-ons section in which u can find the veetle add-on but:

it sounds like we should probably get some more info regarding your setup, it sounds like something pretty basic is missing, i would also suggest searching for fusion to find instructions on setting it up

what is your hardware platform? (pc/ouya/gbox/pi/etc)
your operating system? (windows/android/osx/openelec/etc)
what version of kodi are you running? (gotham 13.2/helix 14.0/etc)

it sounds like you may have purchased a preconfigured box, often causes the things you are seeing, they dont want u to know how easy it really is

ill try to add links for fusion and other items discussed but im having some issues with forum atm so it may take a while, check out the stickies/faqs/howtos/etc on the forum if you haven't already

update - or just check out @mj71 sig lol (i always forget about that, never even considered setting my own up smh)

update to update - thats a really big loss if using tapatalk, gonna have to see if its an option i can configure (to show sigs) lol

Last edited:

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Have a look at the link in my signature,it will have a video how to use fusion installer

Once fusion is installed,install the tvaddons repo from there

After that you will be able to go to addons/get addons/tvaddons/video addons/veetle

p.s for the fusion address use this instead (the video has the old address) http://fusion.tvaddons.co

Look here aswell http://www.tvaddons.co/fusion-installer-kodi/

Once fusion is set up,look in the start here folder and click the xbmchub repo (thats the tvaddons repo) and when that is installed you will find veetle in there

Last edited:

bmike1

Feb 4, 2013
Nope.... no pre-configured box. It is a NUC running Linux Mint 17. upon this platform I have gotham running.... at least I think it is gotham!

When I click 'get add-ons' I see:

All Add-ons
tknorris....
XBMC.org....

When I click all add-ons it is as you say it should be except for when I get to the list of available add-ons; veetle isn't in the list

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Dude,read what was written above

Veetle isnt in the list,you have to install it from the repo

If you dont have tvaddons repo installed,you need to install it from fusion first

1. set up fusion

2.install tvaddons repo from fusion (its called xbmchub repo and is in the xbmc-repos folder)

3.go to addons/get addons/tvaddons repo/video addons

4.look for veetle in that list and click to install it

Last edited: