[IMG] Rasp-Elec (8gb)

nothere

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Introduction:
Here is another Berryboot setup. For those who dont know, Berryboot is a way to boot multiple OS from the same SD card on Raspberry Pi. Upon booting your Pi you will be given a list of what OS to boot. Openelec is set as default and will boot automatically after 10 seconds.

Overview:
Overclock - Stable 800
Openelec - Using r13316 (15-Feb-2013 22:46)
Raspbmc - Using Frodo Final
ChameleonPi - A emulator collection with launcher. Contains game emulators for a number of systems including MAME, Sinclair Spectrum as well as many others. NOTE:- No ROMS are included in this image. You will have to find then yourself.
Raspbian - A free operating system based on Debian optimized for the Raspberry Pi hardware - Using Latest version.

Image:
Image is 7.40gb so should fit on majority of 8gb SD cards (I used the smallest 8gb I could find)

Download Link:
Rasp-Elec.zip

Last edited:

nothere

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Thanks. Getting raspbmc as squashfs was a real pain. I was gonna include xbian as the complete set but the xbian image is corrupt. It will download and image will burn, but as soon as you try messing with the image the partitions are all to cock.

Girovend

Dec 26, 2012
Cant download this using Xp or windows7 , tells me I dont have enough space for download no matter which drive I try to download onto, I'll try again later and see how it goes

nothere

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Cant download this using Xp or windows7 , tells me I dont have enough space for download no matter which drive I try to download onto, I'll try again later and see how it goes
Yeah. Getting same message. Must be a mega glitch?

May 6, 2012
England
For anyone experiencing problems downloading, I found a way around it...

Download the MegaDownloader from here

It will allow you to specify a directory you want your downloads to go to. Just copy the link to the file you want and paste it in the downloader and then click on the play button (not sure why it's a play button - a start button would have made more sense to me!). I left mine overnight and it was downloaded when I woke this morning.

Girovend

Dec 26, 2012
I've got a small problem with this image , Raspbmc works really well but I get no internet connection when using Openelec

Dooby Duck

Feb 6, 2013
Hey metalkettle - cheers for image...downloaded and unzipped it and installed IMG file to SD card using Win32DiskImager...unfortunately when I power on Raspberry Pi, nothing happens...before I download again, is there anything else I need to do to run this?

Thanks again

nothere

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Nope. Nothing you need to do. Should just boot. What happens? Make sure HDMI lead is fully in. Mine comes out sometimes when moving the pi. Think its my case.