Include UNSUBSCRIBE link directly in monthly email!

crisps

Sep 2, 2013
Sick and tired of receiving monthly email updates. Please include an unsubscribe link.

Receive Email from Administrators is unchecked in my profile yet I'm still receiving these emails. Unless I'm missing something; I should be unsubscribed.

rossdret

Mar 31, 2013
Sick and tired of receiving monthly email updates. Please include an unsubscribe link.

Receive Email from Administrators is unchecked in my profile yet I'm still receiving these emails. Unless I'm missing something; I should be unsubscribed.
There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. Chill. :) your email will be filled only with the mail you want with one short click.

mirageuk

Sep 21, 2012
Yorkshire
How strange "one" email per month that's 12 a year full of the latest info and your sick and tired of them.
someone has gone to the trouble and collated all this information for you and you say that, how ungrateful...

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
Lol that one email crashes my whole system.....damn Windows 3.0 can't handle it any more

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Is there info that would help you feel the letter was more worthwhile? The goal is to be usefull and informative instead of spammy. We try to share usefully stuff that is coming up or has come up.

Where do you think we could improve here?

ccadi

May 7, 2012
RepubliK of Mancunia
I know the email is well intentioned, but I use the hub every day so would prefer not to recieve the mail.

On the bottom of the mail i received there is no one click link, it states "Should you not wish to receive further correspondences, feel free to disable notifications within the forum user control panel." So I checked and my notifications are disabled, but I still get the mails :confused:

rossdret

Mar 31, 2013
This is incorrect and the reason for the topic. Please check your facts before responding.
I am sorry...I was just taken back by the level of rudeness that you took with a community that gives you so much. Maybe if you were more polite and tactful you would get someone that cares to look into it more for you. And yes you are correct there is not an unsubscribe link. Maybe ask nicely why the forum option isn't working for you and you will get a response...or mark it as spam in your email and create a rule for it. If you don't know how to do that go to your email support forum...with your positive attitude I am sure people will bend over backwards to help you.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
I am sorry...I was just taken back by the level of rudeness that you took with a community that gives you so much. Maybe if you were more polite and tactful you would get someone that cares to look into it more for you. And yes you are correct there is not an unsubscribe link. Maybe ask nicely why the forum option isn't working for you and you will get a response...or mark it as spam in your email and create a rule for it. If you don't know how to do that go to your email support forum...with your positive attitude I am sure people will bend over backwards to help you.
We appreciate your desire to stand up and defend us all here at XBMCHUB.COM, but let's not go negative ;)

We have thick skin. Someone not wanting or liking the newsletter isn't the end ;)

I know the email is well intentioned, but I use the hub every day so would prefer not to recieve the mail.

On the bottom of the mail i received there is no one click link, it states "Should you not wish to receive further correspondences, feel free to disable notifications within the forum user control panel." So I checked and my notifications are disabled, but I still get the mails :confused:
I'll look into this.

This is incorrect and the reason for the topic. Please check your facts before responding.
Let's keep it cool if we can. No need for any one to get upset over our newsletter ;)

crisps

Sep 2, 2013
If you believe that a concise post stating pure facts is considered rude you seriously need to get out more.