Indigo keeps disappearing

Seven_PRX

Jul 1, 2015
I use both The Crew & Ex**us from TVaddons. Personally, I don't need Indigo, so I didn't mind it got removed by the Crew. It's not proper that they remove it though. But, with URLResolver 5.0.64 there's a new issue: URLResolver 5.0.64 seems to install Indigo again, and a version of it that breaks The Crew.

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
Actually I'm getting a little pissed off. I don't profess to know what's going on, but Indigo is now removing The Crew and I think it's through ResolveURL (I get confused with URLResolve). Which ever is controlled by TVAddons is the one. Can't get The Crew back unless I roll the ResolveURL back to an earlier version to remove dependencies.
Get it together guys. This is unfair to the community.

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
Can't figure out how to edit my previous post above. Now that I'm home again it's URLResolver that's breaking The Crew just as the previous poster said. The only way to prevent URLResolver from breaking The Crew is to roll it back and turn auto update off then reinstalling The Crew. Mine is currently 5.0.35. Pretty shitty with all this COVID juice leaking out of every orifice we have and trapped like caged rats having to deal with shit we have no control over. Someone needs to be the better entity.

Seven_PRX

Jul 1, 2015
I saw a new version today of URLResolver - 5.0.65. Unfortunately that one still has the same issue (i.e. it also installs Indigo, and ends up breaking The Crew).

Dear Leader

Staff member
Apr 17, 2019
Tangier
www.tvaddons.co
We never block any addons unless they are actually malicious. An addon deleting another developer's addon from a user's device is malicious. Addons distributing cryptomining malware are malicious. Hijacked GitHub repositories are malicious.

Those are the only repositories we've blocked. If "The Crew" stops and makes a statement retracting their malicious attack on our addons, we will stop blocking them. There are plenty of better addons out there for people to use. The Crew has been around a few months and will probably be nowhere in a few more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Program Addons 1
X Indigo Tool 0
E Indigo Tool 4