Indigo - Notifications Opt-out Setting Not Working!

bigade1

Mar 19, 2018
As the title says - since the latest update of Indigo to version 4.0.18 I keep getting unwanted notifications despite opting out in the settings. Any chance of a fix please?

Averagewhiteguy

Apr 27, 2020
Don't mean to sound snippy or in any way disrespectful but how long should this take to fix the opt out notification to work again?

cMP

May 3, 2020
very frustrating when I have to dismiss 10 to 15 popups a day, but even funnier that the site claims "no popups" on the front page. LOL

Reactions: monty28428

shloime

May 13, 2020
first of all, me too. second, the notifications make tvaddons into a nuisance. and how do i uninstall it (from kodi on a raspberry pi)? without a clear uninstall, it begins to look more like malware.

and lastly, if the problem is accidentally putting up notifications, how about changing the notification at least, to let users know that it’s a known bug, and a fix will be available soon?

Beary

May 15, 2020
Please fix this issue; it is extremely frustrating. Your indigo addon is like a virus! I have removed it from my Kodi setup a number of times, and it keeps on getting installed over and over again. Now I can't even uninstall it or disable it because it is a dependency for URL Resolver; which is a dependency for a number of addons that are actually useful.

Now I keep getting these annoying pop-ups soliciting your garbage paid service that no one wants 15 times a day. I opt out of the notifications again and again, but it never works. The whole thing is incredibly invasive!

I can see on here that the issue is supposedly being worked on, but it seems to me this was done on purpose. You know; if people aren't interested in your service; incessantly pestering them with never ending pop ups is not going to change their mind.

In addition to fixing the notication opt out; it would be greatly appreciated if TV Addons would allow me to uninstall it disable Indigo entirely so people don't have to deal with this garbage all the time.

monty28428

Jun 7, 2014
Good luck guys -- I deleted and re-installed Kodi and those addons I liked that did not use URLResolver last month.. It's a shame that it has come to this and their lack of a fix seems ridiculous as they certainly created it and could just back peddle everything.

Guess the feud with The Crew (which is also malware IMHO as both are deleting files) take priority over users....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Indigo Tool 0
C Video Addons 2
G Indigo Tool 2