Indigo Opt-out is not working >> PLEASE HELP <<

-Vaako-

Apr 22, 2021
Europe
For a very long time now the Indigo tool opt-out did not work.

I noticed on the newer update v5.0.00 that this issue unfortunately still exist !

So I clearly see in this forum that many people complaints and brings this issue to attention but no solution wil be provided.

Can someone PLEASE tell us how to get rid of that annoying pop-up ?

Any help wil be greatly appriciated !!

-Vaako-

Apr 22, 2021
Europe
Two days ago I updated to version 6.0.00 and Opt-Out and first it seemed to work.
One whole day no pop-up untill the day after it starts again.

I just don't understand why you can't opt-out even you make it available in the Indigo Tool.

Can someone tell which config file we need to change to disable these very anoying pop-up ?

-Vaako-

Apr 22, 2021
Europe
Why would you build-in an Opt-Out option that does not work ??
Is here nobody who can tell how to Opt-Out without the Indigo Tool as this tool offers you to Opt-Out but in fact it does not work.

-Vaako-

Apr 22, 2021
Europe
I don't understand why this issue keeps going on, many people complaint about this and devolepers just ignore it.
When version 5 was released I though finaly we get rid of these anoying unwanted pop-ups that you can't disable but you still could do that in version 5.
After a week or so a newer version 6 was released and again I was hoping now that opt-out was working but yet again NOPE.
It's very nice from the developers to find a way to get people frustrated, they just don't want to fix this.
Any now I have to believe that they will fix this in a newer version for the v19 kodi, yeah wright.