Infinite Loop on APK Install using ADB to Amazon Fire Stick

agrafeman

Jul 29, 2015
I know this is a common issue and I've read through just about everything and nothing seems to help.

I have an Amazon Fire Stick that I am trying to use ADB to upload Kodi 14.2 APK, all my setting are correct and I keep getting an infinite loop and the install never completes. I have tried restarting, closing apps etc.

I am using OSX ADB and an Amazon Fire Stick.

If anyone could please help this would be GREATLY appreciated.

stryfe1986

Jun 23, 2015
Brownsville, TX
I've been doing Fire Sticks day in and day out and only once I encountered this issue.
The reason it did it for me was because I had my phone connected via USB.

I am not sure if adbfire is designed to use USB plugged in devices as primary device but as soon as I disconnected my phone I did the install again and BAM worked just fine and haven't had any issues since. I've sideloaded both TVMC and Kodi with success.

dunno if you have any other devices plugged into your USB ports. However I would give that a shot, unplug USB devices and give it a shot.

MDM

Jul 31, 2015
I know this is a common issue and I've read through just about everything and nothing seems to help.

I have an Amazon Fire Stick that I am trying to use ADB to upload Kodi 14.2 APK, all my setting are correct and I keep getting an infinite loop and the install never completes. I have tried restarting, closing apps etc.

I am using OSX ADB and an Amazon Fire Stick.

If anyone could please help this would be GREATLY appreciated.

I had the same issue today using my laptop - windows XP. I launched 'Task Manager' and noticed that adb.exe was still running even though I had killed ADB.

Once I had killed the process things ran fine.

Don't know if that helps?

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
dont know if this is much help,as i only use adbfire on windows.
there is a good walkthrough on aftvnews for mac users in the guides section.
sorry if you seen this already.