Install From Zip File

KJSeamus

Jun 8, 2017
Hi. I was able to add on 17.3 Krypton. I was able to get as far as adding on fusion. But when I get to Add Ons and Enter Add On Browser, there is no option for Install From Zip File. There are many standard Kodi Add Ons, but nowhere for me to go to Enter Add On Browser, so I can't proceed any further. Any advice?

LEH

Jun 8, 2017
KJ - I was setting up today too. And was having the same problem - where to unzip the fusion file.
Go back to main page – click on addons – at the top far left there is what looks like a little box – click on it – fusion - install from zip.
And in the event you haven't already heard, there is a problem right now installing fusion - and the developers/programmers are working on it now. Hope this helps.:eek:

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
As said the severs are having problems right now so it might not work right away...

Once you have fusion in as a source, follow the instructions on this page

https://www.tvaddons.co/indigo-kodi-krypton/

If you get to 2 and your install looks different...

Do Step 1 on that link, then deviate as bellow for Step 2 and 2½...

Step 2: Click the Add-ons tab

Step 2½: Click the open box icon top left (blue circled in picture bellow)

KJSeamus

Jun 8, 2017
KJ - I was setting up today too. And was having the same problem - where to unzip the fusion file.
Go back to main page – click on addons – at the top far left there is what looks like a little box – click on it – fusion - install from zip.
And in the event you haven't already heard, there is a problem right now installing fusion - and the developers/programmers are working on it now. Hope this helps.:eek:
Thanks very much! Will wait a few hours and give it a try!