Installing kodi on non jail broken ios

Topper

Aug 10, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm a complete newbie here as my buddy has installed all my kodi stuff until now. I followed all of the directions in Xcode but get one error...

I get a no provisioning profiles found error. No non-expired provisioning profiles were found.

When I click on fix issue, it says, no devices - creating a profile requires having a device registered in the member center.

Any ideas here as I followed the instructions to t T.

Thanks for the hop guys.

Cheers.

Usmc

Jul 27, 2013
I got mine to load but after about a week it stopped working. I hit the icon but it just flashes for a second and closes.

tfraley

Jul 25, 2016
Hey guys,

Do you have paid dev accounts?
I belive they changed the free dev accounts to a week that could be your issue USMC

Topper I had some issue as well getting it to work.
I had some old provisioning profiles installed once I cleaned them out things work good.
I've had a dev account since the release of first iPhone and think it may have been choosing and old provisioning file.
Don't have the issue with my other projects but maybe doing this whole iOS app signer thing.. never used that before this..

Usmc

Jul 27, 2013
No, I didn't know anything about needing a paid account. I'll check that and see if it works. Thanks.

frstman34

Sep 11, 2016
I had a similar question to the origional. I followed the instructions given under the non jail broken instructions for ios and it goes all the way through to the end and at the end it says "App installation failed. The application could not be verified". Does anyone know what ive done wrong? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

traceykate

Mar 30, 2015
Same problem

I had a similar question to the origional. I followed the instructions given under the non jail broken instructions for ios and it goes all the way through to the end and at the end it says "App installation failed. The application could not be verified". Does anyone know what ive done wrong? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Hi

I had mine installed by a apple fixer chap, but when i did the latest IOS update i click on the kodi icon and it flashes then goes away, did you ever find out how to fix it ?
I tried to do it again with the Xcode but got the no devices hing up again.

Many thanks
Tracey