Internal storage

dirty

Oct 5, 2012
I am hoping someone can help me find some space on my internal storage. Under storage settings my ouya lists- total space: 5.78 gb, Apps: 807 mb, Available: 1.68 gb. Obviously the numbers don't add up so I am wondering where to look for the files ( if any) that are eating up my space. I have xbmc, retro arch, nes.emu, mupen64, and fpse on the internal drive everything else has either been downloaded directly to external or moved after downloading internally. I am using total commander and am wondering where to look for files I can delete that I don't need anymore to clear up space or is it just the ouya os not calculating my available space correctly. Thanks

dirty

Oct 5, 2012
Ouya system is listed as 11.41 mb. It's weird under storage settings > apps it says 807 mb but then under apps > all it says 3.9 gb used. I can't find the files that are using all that space. Is there a " show hidden files" setting in ouya like in xbmc?

Vulfer

Jan 12, 2016
I am having a similar issue. I have an "Other" area hoggingg up 2.67GB and i cannot find a way to clear it.
help?