ipad air

tommyh7

Jun 17, 2013
hi i have jail broken my i pad air everything went well installed xbmc installed fusion i have real debird account but when i go to resolver settings in the 1 channel to put in my email and password i can not navigate throw the menu is there anyway i can do this ?

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Is the problem that you cant scroll along the menus in the tab?

If yes,then are you using confluence skin? Try changing to a different skin like touched or pm3 and see if it helps,then you can change back afterwards

tommyh7

Jun 17, 2013
hi thanks for the quick reply yes that's right i am trying to navigate throw the menu but i did as you suggested i changed the confluence skin to touched but all i get zshare zooupload zalaa youwatch youtube it will not go any further ?

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
It definately sounds like a skin issue,can you try maybe pm3 skin and see if that works

tommyh7

Jun 17, 2013
hi thanks for the quick reply yes that's right i am trying to navigate throe the menu but i did as you suggested i changed the confluence skin to touched but all i get zshare zooupload zalaa youwatch youtube it will not go any further ?

tommyh7

Jun 17, 2013
yea just tried that as well but zshare zooupload zalaa youwatch youtubexvidstage watchfreehd vureel vimeo vidx i think you are on the right path as i am getting more now i will play about with different skins and let you no thanks again

bladeds

Sep 11, 2012
yea just tried that as well but zshare zooupload zalaa youwatch youtubexvidstage watchfreehd vureel vimeo vidx i think you are on the right path as i am getting more now i will play about with different skins and let you no thanks again
I think if you use xbmc remote to control xbmc on the iPad with an iPhone or another device you can scroll through properly.

tommyh7

Jun 17, 2013
thanks for everybody's help the skin that worked for me on the i pad air was xTV SAF once again thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Video Addons 11
D iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch 3
D Apple TV 2 6