iPad Fusion

Bonnie

May 7, 2012
Hi I have a jail broken iPad and was wondering can I install addons via Fusion

Regards

smiffy71

May 7, 2012
Now I'm no expert, but, it always seems to me that XBMC behaves in exactly the same way whatever platform you run it on. Therefore it should behave in exactly the same way. If it were me I would try it, can't see it doing any damage. However I would go into it understanding that I may have to reinstall everything. Fusion is just a link to a website after all.

Bonnie

May 7, 2012
Thanks for the quick responses,

I will give it a go and let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Krankie882

Banned
May 6, 2012
North wales
Can't add fusion on my iPad, have changed to confluence skin and when I try to add source when I highlight this option nothing happens , any ideas how to do this

rayray5340

May 16, 2012
I am trying to add fusion on my jail broken iPhone 4s and I'm have the same problem you had except tapping the screen with two fingers do not work. It may work for a iPad but unless I'm doing something wrong It will not work for me. Is there any particular location on the screen I should be tapping to get the add on window to pop up?

Jiggaman1

May 22, 2012
Ok I know you guys have tryed to cover this. I have done everything possible to make this work. I have followed the turtorial 4 times. The problem is I can't select fusion folder at all. With both fingers it opened and says make default, thumbnail ect menu. Im using the right skin. I have changed every option to make it open fusion but it opens that menu. Any help. I'm not the only one with this problem I'm sure.

ricardgoh

May 22, 2012
Ok I know you guys have tryed to cover this. I have done everything possible to make this work. I have followed the turtorial 4 times. The problem is I can't select fusion folder at all. With both fingers it opened and says make default, thumbnail ect menu. Im using the right skin. I have changed every option to make it open fusion but it opens that menu. Any help. I'm not the only one with this problem I'm sure.
sometimes by luck, fusion folder did open for me, but I can never open ios folder. I gave up using this method.

This is what I did instead.

1. Manually download advancedsettings from http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/download/

2. SSH the file to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/

little__bit

Feb 7, 2013
Hi there, I'm also having problems with fusion. Once I get to the stage of adding from zip file, specifically. When selecting fusion the list of repository files will not populate. I've also tried manual downloading as suggested above- but to no avail!

Any help would be fantastic. I'm a bit of a n00b (never thought I'd use that one in a forum context) and struggling.