ipad3/Frodo/Fusion

Cheeky

Oct 11, 2012
Great White North
I've JB my iPad3 using Evasion and have installed XBMC Frodo; without issue. But I only have Videos/Pictures/Music/Programs - no System so I can get into add sources in order to configure using Fusion. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

photoplay

Sep 18, 2012
From what source did you install it? Maybe uninstall-then in Cydia download and install the "icon-pack" FIRST then download and install XBMC 12.2

photoplay

Sep 18, 2012
That guide is good. You can uninstall then just download install the the XBMC iconPack first then XBMC iOS from that repo and maybe report back if it worked or not.

photoplay

Sep 18, 2012
No Problem. Just an FYI, Na*i-X may not work on any skin other then Confluence. So if your getting script error on Na*i-X (when Na*i-X is up again) just change to Confluence skin from whatever skin your using and it should work.

ps. When you said you had no "system" on XBMC I somehow took that there was no "Settings" as well otherwise I would have advised changing the skin first. LOL :0

Last edited:

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
Yes changing the skin to confluence will allow you to add sources. You can simply change it back later as the stock skin is designed for touchscreen.