Is anyone still jailbreaking Apple TV version 2?

laurihold78

Jan 19, 2021
I am currently attempting to jailbreak my Apple TV 2 but I can’t seem to get seas0npass to work on the latest firmware, 6.2.1 I believe.
I keep getting an error message, seas0n pass has encountered a critical error, around 75% through the firmware... process?
I am using the windows version if that matters, if anyone else is still doing this or has had any luck recently, I would love to hear about it, also I tried the sidebar link for the iclarified wizard which seems to link to nothing 🙁
Thank you for any help.

laurihold78

Jan 19, 2021
I am currently attempting to jailbreak my Apple TV 2 but I can’t seem to get seas0npass to work on the latest firmware, 6.2.1 I believe.
I keep getting an error message, seas0n pass has encountered a critical error, around 75% through the firmware... process?
I am using the windows version if that matters, if anyone else is still doing this or has had any luck recently, I wou https://9apps.ooo/ ld love to hear about it, also I tried the sidebar link for the iclarified wizard which seems to link to nothing 🙁
Thank you for any help.
issue got solved

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I have to say I haven't heard anyone talking about this anymore. Not saying its no longer being done though. It might now be easier but, again, I am not sure.