is IPVanish out of favor?

billce

Jul 13, 2016
IPVanish isn't mentioned any more on the forum and there aren't any ads for it either.
Is it out of favor? Is there a better one that's recommended by tvaddons.co or their members?
I got it last summer and don't really know to this day if it does anything.

billce

Jul 13, 2016
Thanks Eleazar. My subscription is up for renewal in July. PIA looks good from what I've seen.

Trespasser

Nov 2, 2015
I'm presently trying to get IPVanish to return my payment ($77.99), via PayPal, once I canceled my subscription within the first week of trying it, but so far, they haven't done it. It has been a week since I canceled. I've read online that others have had the same problem. Hope I get my money back. I'm slightly disappointed in them.

BTW, I tried PIA. It's a good company to do business with. The only fault I had with them is latency in their servers (at least the ones I tried). If only they had a server in Atlanta, Georgia. The closest to my location is their server in Chicago but the latency causes problems.

Later...

Last edited:

mariad

Mar 3, 2017
IP Vanish got my IP leaking every time. Whether it is not in favor or not but would not recommend?

Sanchezuk

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Guys, is there an vpn application which i can use so that only kodi goes over the vpn from the computer?

As i have tried a number of vpn client but all my computer data goes over the vpn but i only want my kodi application to use the vpn.

has anyone come across one that i could use?

Doddy1968

Nov 15, 2016
Hi Sanchezuk ,i am currently trying out different VPNs and i find VPN.ac to be very good and it allows you select whatever app you want covered by VPN ,only thing i dont see is a kill switch for android which i dont like everything else about it is excellent