Is there a place to watch exercise or workout videos?

Rachel1786

Apr 8, 2016
I have some DVD workouts (turbo fire and p90x, the latter of which I probably wouldn't attempt again lol, I didn't even make it through 1 workout) but our DVD player is temperamental at times so I figured I'd check to see if there was an addon with various workout programs, I tried looking on Ex**us and a few others but came up empty and I'm not really sure where else to look, there's such a vast amount that it's hard to search, I'm not looking for anything imparticular but the zumba and other dance type workouts are easier to stick with lol. If there isn't anything like that on kodi then I'll just have to mess with the DVD player lol but this would be so much easier!
Thanks

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
YouTube is always good but I Think Pho*nix has some check "The One" & "Her Place" Sections

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Rachel1786

Apr 8, 2016
Why not use Youtube on Kodi?
I always forget about YouTube lol

YouTube is always good but I Think Pho*nix has some check "The One" & "Her Place" Sections

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Thanks, looks fairly limited but they do have a lot (if not all) of the insanity workout program, I may give that a try, well see lol, they have a note that they'll be adding more so I'll keep checking back on there :)