Is there a way around to encrypt our docs and pdfs?

Thomas Reynold

Oct 14, 2019
Hey Guys!
How are you all?
Didn't know about the actual section to post this question so I am posting it her due to the resemblance of its name with my question.
I have seen that since we are working from home the threats and hacking attempts are also growing, so to avoid it I am taking many precautionary measures like installing local VPN, a good Antivirus and a Firewall.
But dont how to encrypt communication and files that we share at open platforms like Zoom or Skype.
So is there a way around to password protect my pdf and docs that I sent over to my other team members.
Some files are of high priority that I dont want them to land on hackers hand.
I followed some guide but didnt got the results.
If anyone can help me with securing my files, it can be a software or any help.
thanks in advance :)

Thomas Reynold

Oct 14, 2019
Well, Never mind,
I searched on Google for my problem more deep and found that
PDFs can be protected by passwords and can be sent securely with encryption but yes that's a long way to do but the steps are easy.
Also I found the software naming NOVA pdf that make it easy to secure your PDF files and I tested it earlier and it also worked.
However the password protection feature that is available in MS word is some how secure but we also can not rely on that.

You guys can try all these procedures, but don't rely on any single method try multiple of them for utmost security.