Release iTV Player

bigade1

Mar 19, 2018
For the last two or three weeks I can't get any catch up links to work. As previously advised by you, on a different forum, I have the " Use HLS For Catchup " setting unticked so that the subtitles work. I really need this feature and the unticked option used to work really great. Now though, the catch up links only work with the setting ticked but without the subtitles being displayed. Any chance of a fix please? Thanks in advance and much appreciation for your work.

thedvrguy

Aug 15, 2014
Hey LittleWiz. I'm in Canada. I use 17.5 . I installed the 2.4.4 update as you suggested. I rebooted my device and router. I have rmtp settings enabled as you suggested. I use the addon IP provider. My addon is still in the endless IP loop. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for the great job you do for my pleasure.

BTW... The addon works beautifully when I use a VPN with a UK IP address.

4U2NV

Mar 20, 2018
I concur with previous post, this addon is not working. A suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Greetings,

The internal proxy is no longer working and continues to display the "IP Adress (Address) is Out of Date" dialog box (I've tried allowing the add-on to cycle through all available addresses and testing all three proxies as well).

I guess the proxy servers have changed... or have started to restrict/block the addresses (current in use by the add-on)?

Thanks.

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok I’ve just pushed an update to fix subtitles with HLS enabled

rtmp has now finished with itvhub

And seems they have cottoned on to the X-Forwaded-For Ip hack for playing the content non

So sorry guys looks like you will need dns changer or vpn now

bigade1

Mar 19, 2018
Ok I’ve just pushed an update to fix subtitles with HLS enabled

rtmp has now finished with itvhub

And seems they have cottoned on to the X-Forwaded-For Ip hack for playing the content non

So sorry guys looks like you will need dns changer or vpn now
Nice one - you're a diamond, thanks very much. I've just updated it and given it a try and it's spot on.:)

wratih12

Mar 24, 2018
Hi,
Am using 2.4.5 and whilst it works, all the kids shows don't work. Does anyone have any suggestions why??
Thanks

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yes

At present the shows are scraped via the web

But playable file is grabbed from either iOS or safari HLS

And some of the kids shows are not actually in the iOS app

So there is no playable file

I’ll take another look to see if we can grab and use web f4m

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok so I’ve fixed geo unrestricted will push an update soon to 2.4.7

I will change the addon settings so if inbuilt proxy is enabled you can only use RTMP so there is no confusion

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Ok so I’ve fixed geo unrestricted will push an update soon to 2.4.7

I will change the addon settings so if inbuilt proxy is enabled you can only use RTMP so there is no confusion
I am looking forward to testing your new version (it is much appreciated).

Thanks.

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Update pushed to 2.4.7

Fixes include

Geo unrestricted working on catchup
Geo unrestricted made to work on live
Fixed subtitles on rtmp catchup
Fixed grabbing uk IP now it just generates an IP based on uk IP pool

Enable inbuilt proxy if you are non UK

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Update pushed to 2.4.7

Fixes include

Geo unrestricted working on catchup
Geo unrestricted made to work on live
Fixed subtitles on rtmp catchup
Fixed grabbing uk IP now it just generates an IP based on uk IP pool

Enable inbuilt proxy if you are non UK
Outstanding! (or should I say Capital!)?

Working perfectly with integrated proxy (Use Geo Unrestricted) feature.

As always, your efforts and expertise are greatly appreciated (thank you for sharing with us).

Thanks.

thedvrguy

Aug 15, 2014
Hey LittleWiz.... Thanks for the work on this. Unfortunately for me, it works for a couple of minutes and stops. Here's my setup:
- in Canada with no VPN running (works 100percent with VPN)
- 17.6 clean install
- Input and adaptive enabled
- 2.47 from your fusion repo
- Geo-restricted enabled
- proxy url: justproxy
- grab url clicked and set
- subtitles off
- select any catch-up show/episode and it plays for a couple of minutes and shuts off.

Any help is appreciated. In the meantime, I'll revert to the VPN. This add-on is brilliant just the same. Thanks again, bud.

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Greetings,

Yes, I can confirm the issue just reported by @thedvrguy (I'm using the same setup)...

I tested a few different episodes and they play for exactly 1 min 8 sec and then playback just stops.

Yesterday, when I reported success (using the integrated proxy) I only tested playback for a few seconds (less then 1 min).

Thanks.

mentat

Oct 17, 2014
Greetings,

Yes, I can confirm the issue just reported by @thedvrguy (I'm using the same setup)...

I tested a few different episodes and they play for exactly 1 min 8 sec and then playback just stops.

Yesterday, when I reported success (using the integrated proxy) I only tested playback for a few seconds (less then 1 min).

Thanks.
Update.

I'm not sure if this is related (other than the possibility that both add-ons are using the same proxy server) but today I am unable to watch any catchup episode using the BBC iPlayer add-on (using the integrated proxy).

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Kodi Support 0
4 Video Addons 4
N Amazon Fire TV 5