Release iTV Player

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
you’ll need to enter your own email in addon settings

send it to yourself

when prompted enter email pass

It will then email you your log as a txt file to then paste in pastebin or any other provider :)

thedvrguy

Aug 15, 2014
Yeah... The problem with mailing it to yourself is that the recipient is a big dummy. Hahahahaha

Pictures

Mar 28, 2018
Hi itv player says sorry cannot resolve this stream all the time. I am using just proxy. Bbc iplayer says playback failed. Love both this addons they stopped working about a week ago. Any help much appreciated

thedvrguy

Aug 15, 2014
LittleWiz is doing what he can to address the situation. In the meantime, all apps work well with a VPN.

thedvrguy

Aug 15, 2014
Not my experience, LittleWiz. I'm in Canada and on 17.6, 2.47 with IPVANISH in Manchester, UK. All good here.

LittleWiz

Developer
Feb 13, 2018
We are talking about rtmp

If on vpn you’ll be using HLS

Disable HLS in settings and you’ll see

badgerthedon

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, I'm getting the same issue with programmes and live TV stopping after 1 minute when using proxy. Based in spain

Pictures

Mar 28, 2018
Hi I'm in spain just tried the new update 2.4.8 the only proxy that connects is just proxy but again only plays for one minute. Thanks for trying

123jmf

Mar 20, 2018
Hi
I am in Australia and all I get on all shows is Sorry cannot Resolve This Stream.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

bicky

Nov 1, 2013
Portugal
Is it me - or is ITV down. On Live I can get to the Menu - the when I enter to watch I get the " ITV error". On the Catch up again the Menu then "Not Available". This applies on all platforms FTMC, SPMC, and Kodi17.6. Am using Smarts DNS - everything else works O.K.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Kodi Support 0
4 Video Addons 4
N Amazon Fire TV 5