Jango not working

degsie

Mar 23, 2014
Sadly, Jango add-on not working on Kodi 16.x &17.x for a while now. Is this a dead add-on? Thanks.

gnekoz

Apr 13, 2017
Sadly, Jango add-on not working on Kodi 16.x &17.x for a while now. Is this a dead add-on? Thanks.
Recently I started to getting errors with Jango plugin 0.8.6 on Kodi 16.
Looking in the logs I found the following error:
Code:
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py", line 729, in regex_from_to
r = re.search("(?i)" + from_string + "([\S\s]+?)" + to_string, text).group(1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
It seems that the plugin isn't aware of some change made on Jango service.
To fix the plugin (version 0.8.6) I changed two lines of code on .kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py and posted on https://pastebin.com/XC2MkXhV

Hope this helps
Luca

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Recently I started to getting errors with Jango plugin 0.8.6 on Kodi 16.
Looking in the logs I found the following error:
Code:
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py", line 729, in regex_from_to
r = re.search("(?i)" + from_string + "([\S\s]+?)" + to_string, text).group(1)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
It seems that the plugin isn't aware of some change made on Jango service.
To fix the plugin (version 0.8.6) I changed two lines of code on .kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py and posted on https://pastebin.com/XC2MkXhV

Hope this helps
Luca
works good thanx.

albilia

Apr 5, 2017
Petah Tikva israel
Hello Luca,
Thank you very much for the excellent work, jango back to work properly after the fix you did.
I also wanted to ask if there a possibility that I could replace the fanart independently. I tried to put in the folder that the fanart found another fanart.jpg without success. The background continues to be a black background.
I would be very happy if you could give me a way to replace the fanart please.

London

May 7, 2012
USA
Is this fix still working? I did the patch, or actually replaced the default.py with the one from pastebin and it doesn't work for me. Any ideas? Using Kodi 16.1, tried patching jango 0.8.7 and 0.8.6, neither would work.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Is this fix still working? I did the patch, or actually replaced the default.py with the one from pastebin and it doesn't work for me. Any ideas? Using Kodi 16.1, tried patching jango 0.8.7 and 0.8.6, neither would work.
yea it is broke, 0.8.8 will roll out shortly.

London

May 7, 2012
USA
Glad to hear a fix is in the works. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure why the modified default.py was working for others but not me!

oscarconram

Jul 30, 2018

dickfitzwell

Apr 22, 2017
Here is a link to a working release of Jango, that I modified to take into account the modifications in the Jango main site. I hope to not infringe the forum rules by posting the link.
Many thanks for fixing. Any thought into fixing the ampersand and apostrophe and other special characters?

PineNut

Dec 7, 2017
When you click on Jango v8.9 it looks like, it will work providing a menu list but none of the menu items work. Please look into fixing.

priyanka02

Aug 13, 2019
I think the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Music Addons 4
B Addon Requests 1
I Music Addons 4