Keyboard blank when searching

darnoc23

Jan 7, 2015
Hello,

I've installed kodi on 3 of my fire stick tv using the tvaddons config wizard. I noticed that in all of them when I try to use any of the search functions in naviex or genesis the keyboard is blank. However the keyboard shows correctly on any other app. Is there a config I'm missing? Thx.

jbizzy

Aug 9, 2012
Hello,

I've installed kodi on 3 of my fire stick tv using the tvaddons config wizard. I noticed that in all of them when I try to use any of the search functions in naviex or genesis the keyboard is blank. However the keyboard shows correctly on any other app. Is there a config I'm missing? Thx.
Did you activate the "7 Icons" skin? I did and ran into this issue. When I went back to the stock Confluence skin, the keyboard returned to normal.

darnoc23

Jan 7, 2015
I didn't enable the 7 icons. Is there a fix for this in you tube? Can you provide the link. Thanks.

Markus1249

Sep 19, 2014
Try going into system settings; appearance; international; keyboard layouts; and select language-style, then ok, and exit. This may fix your problem.

darnoc23

Jan 7, 2015
Thanks you all. I tried the keyboard layout settings with English QWERTY and then English ABC but still didn't work. I noticed that the install was set to the 7 icons. After resetting it back to the 5 icons, the keyboard is back to normal. Thanks.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
You can go back to 7 icons like i said just follow the instructions on the you tube just type in kodi virtual keyboard fix and you'll find what you need to know:confused:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Kodi Support 1
E Kodi Support 2
A Video Addons 5