Kicked back to the show menu when a stream fails. Why not back to list of streams?

nixter

Jun 9, 2015
First off, apologies if this is the wrong sub forum. My question is not add-on/OS/platform specific though I'm using a Windows box. Also have the same issue with a RPi2 box
I'm fairly new to the Kodi, I've been using it for a couple months now. There's one thing that bugs me that I haven't been able to find a solution to. When you click on a video to watch (streaming, and regardless of which add on) you are presented with a list of available streams. Sometimes a stream you choose will fail and you have to choose another. What bugs me is that when the stream fails, it doesn't kick you back to the list of streams, it kicks you back to the previous screen. You then have to re-click on the media source and wait for the list of streams to come up again. If it takes a few tries to find a good stream, this time can really add up. Is there an option to return to the list of streams when one fails??

Thanks!

bracky1

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
For Genesis, bring up the settings menu and click on the playback tab.
Change the host selection from dialog to directory.
Sorted ;)

nixter

Jun 9, 2015
Ahhh never knew what that setting meant. I've actually realized it's mainly a problem in SA*TS but the same option exists so I'll change it. Cheers!

For Genesis, bring up the settings menu and click on the playback tab.
Change the host selection from dialog to directory.
Sorted ;)