Kodi 15.0 Alpha 2 Add-on Manager Issue

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
I decided to try the Kodi 15.0 Alpha 2 build on one my windows 7 machines and it runs great. I have one issue that pertains to the new add-on manager. If I go to a repo and hit the context menu you can't check for updates or do a force refresh. Can someone tell me if this is not possible anymore or if there is just another way to force refresh?

Thanks in advance.

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Best to ask this question at the kodi.tv forums, they can give you more help with it since it's still alpha and could potentially be a bug

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I decided to try the Kodi 15.0 Alpha 2 build on one my windows 7 machines and it runs great. I have one issue that pertains to the new add-on manager. If I go to a repo and hit the context menu you can't check for updates or do a force refresh. Can someone tell me if this is not possible anymore or if there is just another way to force refresh?

Thanks in advance.
You are right. I could not find it either when I needed it. I haven't found where it may be either. If you find where it is located, let us know.

tknorris

Feb 18, 2014
I haven't tried Isengard at all yet, but did you check the slide out menu? They have been moving alot of stuff over there.

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
I haven't tried Isengard at all yet, but did you check the slide out menu? They have been moving alot of stuff over there.
There is some stuff in the slide out. But no Check for Updates or Force Refresh. I tried a search @ Kodi.tv but couldn't find an answer there either.
1 - Auto Updates
2 - Notifications
3 - Hide Foreign
4 - Hide Incompatible

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
I posted the question on Kodi.tv but so far no answers.
I saw the answer on Kodi.tv about it being in the Slide-out menu. I don't use confluence, I use Neon and Aeon MQ5 Isengard and the check for updates doesn't show in the slide out on either of them. Never thought of it being a skin issue. Just have to switch to confluence for now if I need to manually check for updates. Thanks RavRob.