Kodi 17.6 buffering issue

stoner66

Jan 5, 2015
Hi there I have a M8S Pro + machine and have installed Kodi 17.6 with Kodi No Limits installed on it. I m getting lots of buffering lately when trying to watch movies. It does seem k on tv shows but movies seem to buffer a lot. How can one fix buffering issue.

JNRW

Oct 13, 2014
In addition to what RavRob said also go to SYSTEM, settings, Add-ons, My add-ons, VideoPlayer InputStream and make sure both InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input are enabled.

Reactions: RavRob

nathandev

Sep 7, 2019
If I may, So my guess is that you're using one of the non-approved plugins (like Genesis) to stream/torrent the movies? You can try changing some of the cache buffer settings, but your mileage might vary. And if this issue is being caused by special addons for Kodi then you need to read this https://techloris.com/install-kodi-on-fire-stick/ Don't blame Kodi for these buffering issues.

Rjsona129

Nov 14, 2019
United States
.mrkodi.com
Kodi buffering issue normally occur due to internet speed issue, HQ climbers to scale, or Hardware compatibility, to get rid of this issue you have to disable hardware acceleration, cache clear, Addons27.db database file or may be you need to re-install the Kodi. further you can check it here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Kodi Support 0
T Kodi Support 2
D Kodi Support 0