KODI and the APPLE TV

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
Ok so I just supposedly installed on my jailbroken Apple TV but I cannot get ANY of the addon's to work. I keep getting a message at the lower right hand of the screen saying the script has failed.

Also I went back into the NITOTv to see if Kodi needed updated and it says its not even installed!? So when I try to install I see a message at the end that says "E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure-{ correct the problem"

Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
if you go back into nito tv and install kodi there's 3 boxes 1 install 2 remove 3 more go into more and you'll see run dpkg configure then install kodi which will be the last 14.2

danrad55

Jan 23, 2013
I have an ATV 2 running Frodo 12.3 that I just got back from my son because he said it wasn't working for him. I asked a question in Tknorris' section about 1Ch**nel not working in Frodo and he was kind enough to answer my question and pretty much confirmed that it's probably not going to work any more (same issue with Pho*nix, NbcSports Extra and probably many others). Genesis and Ic*f*lms are working great right now, even playing H.D. feeds. I have already migrated over to Amazon products and pc's but I would like to maybe hold onto this device and use it for as long as I can. I tried Gotham on this box and it didn't work. I am looking for comments from anyone that has gone from 12.3 to the latest Kodi build to help me and probably others decide it it is a good move. Thanks

srwallace66111

Sep 25, 2014
Missouri
I have an ATV 2 running Frodo 12.3 that I just got back from my son because he said it wasn't working for him. I asked a question in Tknorris' section about 1Ch**nel not working in Frodo and he was kind enough to answer my question and pretty much confirmed that it's probably not going to work any more (same issue with Pho*nix, NbcSports Extra and probably many others). Genesis and Ic*f*lms are working great right now, even playing H.D. feeds. I have already migrated over to Amazon products and pc's but I would like to maybe hold onto this device and use it for as long as I can. I tried Gotham on this box and it didn't work. I am looking for comments from anyone that has gone from 12.3 to the latest Kodi build to help me and probably others decide it it is a good move. Thanks
I have. I am currently running 14.2 Helix and it runs great. I had to manually update it with the instructions on wiki/youtube.