Kodi file size

Sned

Sep 19, 2015
i have downloaded kodi on my Android Sony Tablet, what is the normal size of this app, my size app size is now 2.7 gbs, what is normal, should I uninstall & re-install

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah that's all temp files, thumbnails & as said above probably various other cache files.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Yes I have enabled the zero cache, yes the app is only 52 mbs, by when I look in the app folder on the Android tablet the total app size is 3.76 gbs
The "Total app size" includes the cache, not just the apk size.

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
0 cache is very bad on new versions of kodi for android devices. (I learned this the hard way) You need to get rid of that setting. Get ES file explorer installed. Change the setting to show hidden files. Find your temp folder inside the kodi folder and delete everything that starts with filecache001 etc.

Sned

Sep 19, 2015
0 cache is very bad on new versions of kodi for android devices. (I learned this the hard way) You need to get rid of that setting. Get ES file explorer installed. Change the setting to show hidden files. Find your temp folder inside the kodi folder and delete everything that starts with filecache001 etc.

I will try