KODI for IOS (No Jailbreak)

johnnysevenoma

Mar 2, 2016
I have been using KODI for about a year or so on my iMac and Windows Laptop.
What a fantastic product. All the streaming services in one perfectly friendly package.
Makes my cable tv obsolete...... gone!
I just installed KODI on my un-Jailbroken iPad Air2 using Xcode.
Same great results. I can now stream from my iPad to appleTV without having to run upstairs to the iMac to start/pause/etc.
Is it possible to install 1-Channel or better yet, *********sitory on this iPad?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I have been using KODI for about a year or so on my iMac and Windows Laptop.
What a fantastic product. All the streaming services in one perfectly friendly package.
Makes my cable tv obsolete...... gone!
I just installed KODI on my un-Jailbroken iPad Air2 using Xcode.
Same great results. I can now stream from my iPad to appleTV without having to run upstairs to the iMac to start/pause/etc.
Is it possible to install 1-Channel or better yet, *********sitory on this iPad?
You should be able to get 1Ch**nel via Fusion in the normal way. The other one shows **** and obviously can't be discussed here. If it isn't in Fusion you won't find support for it here.

Gerry07

Oct 25, 2014
I have a question regarding an un-jailbroken iPad and Kodi. I do not have a iMac as I use windows but I may be able to access one. If I used someones Macbook to install Kodi on my iPad would I need access to the Macbook in the future or do I just need it to get Kodi onto the un-jailbroken iPad.

TazSob

Mar 12, 2016
Hey guys, my question was if I installed kodi on my iPad would it only work to stream to a apple TV or could I use it anywhere like a android tablet with kodi? I've tried searching but can only find links to sites that show you how to install it.

0141kenny

Mar 3, 2016
I've got a question is there a way to mirror 2 Android box,s in my house ,I want to set up one and have the other have all the same settings I've put into first one ?

0141kenny

Mar 3, 2016
I don't know if it's the same but check out sideloading kodi,I done it on my Amazon fire tablet and it worked ok.

Kutty

Sep 30, 2015
I have a similar question. Installed Tweakbox on ipad2. Chose Kodi from Tweakboxapps. Set up the profile to trust the kodi supplier. Installed a couple of Addons like indigo and github browser.. Everything worked fine for a week. Then it started giving an error saying verify trusted vendor... and the only option was to uninstall and install kodi again. Anyone has similar issue? Please share. Thanks