Kodi menu custom command to re-authorize real debrid

rykios

Jul 10, 2014
Hello guys, i m using real debrid for years, really happy, there is only one thing that could make my life easier and i would like to ask you in case anyone knows the answer :)
Lately, real debrid authorization is lost when URLResolver update happens, and i have to go through Settings > addons > Urlresolver > universal resolvers > scroll down..., find RD > click Reauthorize my account to have a new code authorization window pop up. Its a complicated process, and i thought why not ADD IN MAIN MENU, to Reauthorize My Account in a single click
My skin supports custom menu items, so i have tested with variations of

Code:
*something*('plugin://script.module.urlresolver/','-1','?mode=auth_rd')
but, no mater what i have tested in *something* , nothing works.. Nothing will bring up the pop up window with a RD authorization code and a 2 minute countdown

So, i m asking for your help, if anyone knows WHAT should be the custom code line for menu item.. please help
Many thanks :)

PS If you can make URLresolver update without loosing debrid authorization, well.. THAT would be fantastic :D

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
This is the first time I have lost my authorization after an update of the URL Resolver. So, for me, it is not an issue to execute a few clicks to re-authorize RD. Granted, it would be nice if there were a setting on the main page to do this but I won't sweat that. The Kodi team would likely be the one who could implement this....not sure they would even consider it.

rykios

Jul 10, 2014
Many thanks for reply.. Nah i dont think Kodi guys would ever do that, its not not even useful to a typical kodi user - only RD subscribers may want to add it in menu. Users can easily make a menu button in skins supporting custom buttons, if we knew the command.
I was hoping a tech guru would know what is the proper command syntax ...

Code:
RunScript('plugin://script.module.urlresolver/','-1','?mode=auth_rd')
does not work.
Any ideas what would be the correct syntax?

kenmills

Jun 10, 2016
Hey all,

Just throwing my hat into the ring. I also get my RD authorization reset after each update since 4.1.15.

Not sure why that is, perhaps it wipes the settings.xml?

It would be awesome if it didn't do that. I'm happy to provide a log upon next update - to see if that can provide any answers.

Thx!
Ken

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
Not tested but providing you have the correct arguments this may work.

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript('plugin://script.module.urlresolver/','-1','?mode=auth_rd')")

spseansp

Jan 13, 2015
Hello guys, i m using real debrid for years, really happy, there is only one thing that could make my life easier and i would like to ask you in case anyone knows the answer :)
Lately, real debrid authorization is lost when URLResolver update happens, and i have to go through Settings > addons > Urlresolver > universal resolvers > ...............>>>
This is an older thread but I promise this will give all info needed in this situation. It may arrise again for others.

Custom command for UrlResolver

>>RESET THE FUNCTION CACHE
RunPlugin(plugin://script.module.urlresolver/?mode=reset_cache)

>>AUTHORIZE YOUR ACCOUNT
RunPlugin(plugin://script.module.urlresolver/?mode=auth_rd)

>>RESET ACCOUNT - CLEAR
RunPlugin(plugin://script.module.urlresolver/?mode=reset_rd)