kodi not centered on screen

frankie13

Jun 19, 2013
hi i have kodi installed on my windows 10 pc then hdmi to my avreciever then hdmi to my projector , now windows is centered fine but kodi looks over blown and off centered :confused:

degital_insanity

Nov 26, 2013
hi i have kodi installed on my windows 10 pc then hdmi to my avreciever then hdmi to my projector , now windows is centered fine but kodi looks over blown and off centered :confused:
Have you checked your video calibration under video settings? also sounds like you have overscan enabled on your PC.

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
I have had this happen. I don't have a win 10 pc near me at the moment but go to the kodi.exe in you program files. Right click and select properties. There is an option that mentions something about dpi scaling. Check this box and all will be good.

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
now that I am at a win 10 pc the exact box to check is on the compatibility tab of properties and is "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Kodi Support 2
C Kodi Skins 2
L Kodi Support 3